NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
19 June 2023
NSW Writers’ Centre Inc.
(trading as Writing NSW)
ABN 55 552 981 839
WHEN: Monday 19 June 2023 at 6pm
WHERE: Online, via Zoom conference (RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org required)
- Minutes of Annual General Meeting held 20 June 2022
- Acceptance of the 2022 Annual Report
- Acceptance of the 2022 Financial Statements and Auditor’s Report
- Election of Directors
There are 2 vacancies available for the position of an Elected Director. Candidates for election are listed in alphabetical order below:
The NSW Writers’ Centre Inc. operates under the business name Writing NSW.
23 May 2023
- The membership register will close on Friday 16 June 2023 at 5pm. Only those members whose membership fees have been paid by this deadline will be eligible to vote at the meeting.
- Financial members wishing to attend the AGM should RSVP to email@example.com and will be sent a link to the online meeting.
- The business papers and a proxy form for the AGM are available on the Writing NSW website www.writingnsw.org.au or on request by contacting the Writing NSW office on (02) 9555 9757 or via website contact form.
Notice of Meeting
2022 Annual Report and Financial Statements
AGM Minutes 20 June 2022